Debt, Lies, and Money: 12 Secrets the Rich Don’tWant You to Know
There are reasons that Robert Kiyosaki always seems to win, even when everyone else loses.
The most common reasons are a lack of financial education and the Conspiracy of the Rich. The rich benefit from the poor and middle classes’ lack of financial education. Think about it – if the rich didn’t have the poor and middle classes, who else would they get to do the jobs that make them wealthier? And why do you think schools don’t offer a financial education?
Join us on Tuesday, March 31st, as Robert and the Rich Dad Coaches reveal the 12 secrets that keep the rich on top and how you can leverage these strategies in your own life – whether the economy is up, down, sideways, or flipped on its head.
During this brand new online event, you’ll learn:
- How to use debt to become rich by creating positive cash flow
- Why savers are losers (and what you should be doing instead!)
- What stops a person from becoming rich and how to break through
- Why, as an investor, taxes can actually increase your passive income
- How to play “the game of money”… and WIN
Strategy Session with the Rich Dad Coaches
Join the Rich Dad Coaches and learn ideas that separate Rich Dad from what other financial advisors are teaching.
Register Today! The greatest transfer of wealth in the history of the world is taking place right now. Which side do you want to be on?
Have all featured Robert Kiyosaki
When you register for this event, you will receive:
- Over 90 minutes of footage.
- The Rich Dad World Live Mobile App and 12 Bonus Videos – a $200 value!
- Free access to Rich Dad World – a $1,000 value!
- Unlimited replay access of the event so you can watch at your convenience.
Robert Kiyosaki will not attend this event.