Back By Popular Demand Due to overwhelming response, an encore presentation will be available on September 23rd. Watch this broadcast as industry experts take you inside the world of foreclosure investing and share their expert opinions about the current real estate market.ENCORE PRESENTATION
During the past 7 years, the foreclosure market (also known as the distressed properties market) has changed significantly across the globe. The impact of the housing crisis has created a wealth of opportunities for those who have the initiative and the education to take advantage.
On September 23, 2014, Rich Dad World will take you inside the world of foreclosure investing. Joining us will be two special guests, Brad Geisen and Patrick Butler, from Foreclosure.com, who will share their expert opinions about the current real estate market. You will learn the pros and cons of the different types of distressed properties and how you can leverage them in your investment portfolio to build your wealth.
This is your chance to learn the things you must know before investing in foreclosures!
Plus: Don’t miss – industry experts will reveal the 6 myths you’ve been told about foreclosure investing!
During this exclusive event, you will learn:
- Strategies for taking advantage of market trends and spotting the best opportunities
- Techniques for each of the 3 stages of purchasing distressed properties
- Key differences and considerations between purchasing “regular” and “foreclosed” properties
- How to minimize the risk of investing in distressed properties (including sight-unseen properties)
- Expert advice for investors who are ready to get started!
Register Today! Successful real estate deals are made when you buy the property, so learn how to buy better properties for less!
When you register for this event, you will receive:
- Over 60 minutes of footage.
- The Rich Dad World Live Mobile App and 12 Bonus Videos – a $200 value!
- Free access to Rich Dad World – a $1,000 value!
- Unlimited replay access of the event so you can watch at your convenience.
Robert Kiyosaki will not attend this event.