Inside the Deal: How to Invest Using Other People’s Money
Back By Popular Demand Due to overwhelming response, an encore presentation will be available on June 24th. Watch this broadcast and learn how you can generate tax-free wealth using other people’s money!ENCORE PRESENTATION
On June 24th, 2014, watch Robert and Kim Kiyosaki discuss the 4 keys to achieving positive cash flow in real estate using other people’s money.
Your number one goal as an investor should be to earn enough passive income each month to afford the lifestyle you want – not to be a slave to your job. The rich already know the keys to generating tax-free wealth using other people’s money. This event is your opportunity to go behind the scenes and learn how to identify, finance, and manage successful – cash flow producing – real estate deals of your own.
Inside the Deal: How to Create Infinite Returns
Robert and Kim will take you inside one of their multi-million dollar deals in a way you can understand and apply to create your own deal with infinite returns – big or small. Learn why you don’t have to have millions of dollars to start generating infinite returns of your own. There is plenty of opportunity for those who know how to capitalize on it. The key is finding the right properties – ones that build potential and strong revenue opportunities.
Join us for this event and learn the secrets the rich don’t want you to know.
During this event you will learn how to:
- Use Other People's Money to fund your investments
- Avoid costly mistakes that can eat into your cash flow
- Find properties with huge profit potential
- Identify potential partners who can help you maximize profits
- Apply the investment principles Robert and Kim discuss to any size of deal—big or small
Register Today if you want more from life than simply making ends meet.
When you register for this event, you will receive:
- Over 60 minutes of footage.
- The Rich Dad World Live Mobile App and 12 Bonus Videos – a $200 value!
- Free access to Rich Dad World – a $1,000 value!
- Unlimited replay access of the event so you can watch at your convenience.