Why Investors Should Pay Careful Attention to the Election!
Back By Popular Demand: Due to overwhelming response, an encore presentation will be available on May 19th. Watch this broadcast as Robert and Kim Kiyosaki share their thoughts on the election, investing and what mindset they recommend for investors around the world to develop in order to take control of their financial future.
Robert and Kim Kiyosaki will hold a State of the Union event covering the current economy, the upcoming election, and what you should be doing as an investor to profit in the months ahead.
Join us for an honest and opinionated address by Robert and Kim exclusively for members of the Rich Dad Community. You'll hear their thoughts on the election, investing and what mindset they recommend for investors around the world to develop in order to take control of their financial future.
During this first-ever State of the Union event, you will discover:
- Why the outcome of the election is important to your investing
- What strategy of investing Robert and Kim are using
- How the U.S. election impacts the global economy
- Lessons Robert and Kim learned when their fathers lost jobs
- Suggestions on debt and saving strategies
- People didn't listen to what Robert predicted in 2007 – and what happened?
Rags to Riches – How Robert and Kim Beat the Odds. Hear the story of their journey on the road to financial freedom, learn their strategies, and discover ways to make your investing – and your marriage – more successful.
Register Now! You won’t want to miss your chance to hear Robert and Kim discuss the current economy, upcoming election, investing strategies that will maximize your profit and their personal journey to financial freedom.
Have all featured Robert Kiyosaki
When you register for this event, you will receive:
- Over 90 minutes of footage.
- The Rich Dad World Live Mobile App and 12 Bonus Videos – a $200 value!
- Free access to Rich Dad World – a $1,000 value!
- Unlimited replay access of the event so you can watch at your convenience.
Robert Kiyosaki will not attend this event.