The Storm is Coming…Are You Prepared?
Back By Popular Demand: Due to overwhelming response, an encore presentation will be available on September 29th. Watch this broadcast as Robert, along with two of his trusted experts, show you simple steps you can take today to set yourself up for financial success.
The Global Financial Crisis of 2008 is considered the worst financial crisis since the Great Depression of the 1930’s. Due to unsustainable trends in the economy, energy, and the environment, the coming financial storm is expected to be the worst yet.
We are already starting to feel the rumblings – the recent hit to the Chinese economy that sent shocks to global economies and rocked the Stock Markets for instance. Every nation will eventually have to face the stark realities posed by limited and limiting resources. Are you prepared for what’s coming?
During this event, Robert Kiyosaki will assemble two of his most trusted experts to discuss the upcoming financial crash. You will learn why the crash is coming, what to expect, and how to prepare yourself and protect your assets so you can stay on top, even when the economy is on the decline!
In this brand-new online event, you will learn:
- What is causing the crash, and how you can spot the signs
- How to build your financial resilience
- Things you can do right now to prepare for the crash
- How diversifying your income and getting healthy can help shield you from financial ruin
- What to do to prepare for the largest wealth transfer in history
Register Now! Don’t miss your chance to hear about the trends in the economy, energy, and the environment that are leading to an impending financial crisis, and what you can do to be financially prepared!
Have all featured Robert Kiyosaki
When you register for this event, you will receive:
- Over 90 minutes of footage.
- The Rich Dad World Live Mobile App and 12 Bonus Videos – a $200 value!
- Free access to Rich Dad World – a $1,000 value!
- Unlimited replay access of the event so you can watch at your convenience.
Robert Kiyosaki will not attend this event.